Sunday, May 3, 2009

WICKED

so here is my next update :) it has been some time since my last post and just thought id take some time and tell you all some stuff....so about 2-3 weeks ago it was my sister Amy's birthday and the Sunday before we were talking about "WICKED" tickets and how they were 130+ dollars...so we were all depressed because we really wanted to go!!!! so i was planning on getting them either way no matter what so i actually got them for her Birthday. now i am the best sister in the world :P jk but im excited, shes excited and the funny thing is it didnt cost that much as it was on the internet.... weird....anyway so i got the tickets and im sooooo excited they are july 16th and second row ALMOST center..... the funny part of this story is that mom gets these promotional codes and i noticed that my sisters friend becki was online on facebook and she had posted a "wicked" advertisement and i posted a comment saying HEY i just got mine (not realizing that it still was not possible to get them publically now. so we talked for a while and i gave her the promotion code and now she loves me :) haha then on friday i went to work and my boss just couldnt wait to get her tickets and so i gave HER the promotion code and she got her tickets right then and there and then txted HER friend gave HER the code and SHE got her tickets....all in all i helped like 20 people get tickets and that made me feel good :)

so yeah theres my funny story

2 comments:

The Lewis's said...

so are you going to the single's ward now?

Hil said...

yup for the summer then ill make my decision on where i wanna go after that but i really enjoyed it today so im really leaning more towards singles now.