Monday, July 20, 2009

BELLY BUTTON INSERT!!!

so Paige ( my niece) is over, she spent the night and my mom was helping her get in the bath tub in my bathroom and she saw some boob inserts that my sister Amy gave me. she looked at them and said "gramma what are these? are these for Hilary's belly button?" and my mom said (not wanting to explain the true context of the implants :P) "why yes! those are belly button implants. see you just put 'em over your belly button and instead of having an innie you will have an outie." and paige, having her swimming suit on, she took one of the implants and stuffed it down her suit clear to ther belly button! it looked like she had the beginning of a beer belly it was REALLY funny

4 comments:

Amy said...

That should have been a picture moment! Too funny

Hil said...

yeah.... didnt have my camara close by! maybe later ill take a pic and post it :P

The Lewis's said...

i love it

Sonia Barney said...

This is hilarious. So innocent.