Thursday, October 1, 2009

i couldnt be happier!

I think that i have never been as happy about something than I am right now. so since '06 i have always thought that i needed a BA degree in order for me to be licensed in interpreting for sign language, but today i went into my counselors office and she told me that the deadline to get your AA degree is June 2012 which means if i get my AA degree BEFORE that date i DONT need to get my BA degree to be a licensed interpreter!!!!!!! AND IM GETTING MY AA THIS MAY!!!!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!!!! i just took off like 3 years of schooling! i cant even explain how happy i am right now. it is unbelieaveable that this has happened im still in shock.


:)

4 comments:

The Lewis's said...

yay for less school! long time no see hilary. we're going to start taking walks to your house again soon when it's cooler. hopefully you'll be around.

Hil said...

im always around at home all day fridays, mon/wed, all day until 3, and tue/thur all day past 12:30 :) never home on saturdays until 3 so any time after those times you will def see me :)

Amy said...

woo hoo AWESOME news. Congrats!

Hil said...

thanks sis! i am so ecstatic right now i havent stopped smiling all day!