Sunday, November 15, 2009

school

so just a lil update since so many people say i dont update enough.


school:
i am in 3 classes right now two if which im doing very well in, so well that i am actually finished with 100% of the homework in one class (my biology class) and the other i have an A in.

the other class.......well.....lets just say im struggling a little. ok a lot but i still have time! so yesterday i was at school from 8-5 for ONE class.... my bio class and decided to just hand in everything to my teacher. she gave me this great look like, "what the heck are you giving me all of this for??" so i explained my situation and told her that i needed to consintrate more on my one class and so thats why i finished everything early. she was happy to take the homework (because shes cool like that) and so everything worked out great.


anyway. theres my little update, i hope it didnt make you fall asleep because it IS pretty boring....BUT in all honesty thats my life ::BORING:: so.........enjoy :)

No comments: