Monday, January 11, 2010

funny story....apparently.

so recently something apparently "funny" really happened. i say apparently because i really cant remember it at all and even thought it was a dream and it was really funny so a few nights ago--i believe it was Tuesday night--my sister Amy was texting me and asked me if she could borrow some snow clothes for paige. i told her it would be fine and that i have a ton of stuff she could use. little did i realize or remember was that i forgot that i had taken my sleeping pill about 1/2 hour before she texted me and about half way through the conversation i could not even text/type my words correctly!!!! it was wierd!!!! so i asked her--as best as i could--if she could call me and apparently she did and i sounded drunk due to the pill taking effect. she thought it was so funny that she put me on speaker phone and her and her husband Chance were laughing at me!! i didnt even remember what we talked about the morning after. but mom was on the phone with her and i came out and said "hey ask Amy if we really did have a conversation last night because i CANT remember a thing that happened. well......it did happen, and they DID laugh at me :P and the whole time i thought it was completely a dream.



crazy nights :) i hope that never happens again and i hope no one txts me or calls me while im on my sleeping pill :S haha

2 comments:

Amy said...

The conversation went something like this:
Hilary: skmviy slkjf os kljf iuysf ;lkj
Amy: Ha HA HA HA HA
Hilary: HA HA aslkjd yi dfkj s lkdfuielsmf
Amy: Please don't drive anywhere
Hilary: shelkujgi8h sa
skdjfuyekljsd f syufslkjdf
Amy: I think the point of a sleeping pill is to go to sleep... so go to sleep.

TOO Funny!

Hil said...

hahahaah i DO remember you saying dont drive anywhere and then i was thinking, well.....i guess i should get out of my chair then hahahahah that was hiliarious. i remember little by little what went on, but its still very fuzzy...